awkwardly

Friday

Buy my Godzilla crochet pattern!

A friend asked me to make an amigurumi Godzilla. (Translation: cute little crocheted doll.) I couldn't find any free patterns online that I liked, and I was ready to design something on my own, so here it is. I like how he turned out, especially the claws and head. You can buy the 8 page intermediate level crochet pattern as a PDF file on Ravelry.com for only $1.99. Cheap!

The pattern includes standing version, seated version, baby safe version, and two different ways to make his mouth. He's about 6 to 8.5 inches tall, depending on what size crochet hook you use. (Or could be bigger if you have hooks bigger than 5.5 mm size "I".) I have a long waitlist at the moment of other items I'm making for people, but if you'd like me to add you to the list, I'll eventually make the actual doll for you in either size for $26. Same number of stitches, so it takes just as long either way. That price seems high to me, but it takes several hours of my time, and you should see some of the ugly drecchh they sell on etsy.com for double that price. Also I remember when candy bars were 25 cents, so everything these days seems overpriced to me. Email me at deidzoebcrafts[at]gmail.com if you'd like to order a doll.

Since this is my first pattern and I don't know whether it's written clearly, I will gladly try to clarify and help with any questions you have. It's like getting free tech support!

Are you still here? What are you waiting for? Click the  button or go search for "Godzilla" on ravelry.com. If you'd prefer not to pay by credit card or Paypal, you can send $2.00 cash by mail to: Rob Northrup/PO Box 591/Jackson MI 49204. Include your email address and I'll email the pdf file to you. Even cheaper yet!



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home