awkwardly

Thursday

Hell on Workers article on Overthinkingit.com

I got published! Go read my article "Hell on Workers" on Overthinkingit.com.

If you're checking out my blog for the first time after reading that, you might enjoy some other things I've written, like a novel of jet ski piracy on the Detroit River called Grand Theft Boblo.

You can get it as a paperback from Lulu.com or Kindle edition from Amazon.com. You can also borrow the Kindle edition for free if you're an Amazon Prime member.

If those are not the words you are looking for, you could also try my collection of short stories, Dungeons and Dayjobs. Click on the title for paperback, or download the free ebook in multiple formats from http://www.archive.org/details/dungeons_and_dayjobs_anthology and even more formats from Smashwords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home