awkwardly

Wednesday

You had me at

Funniest comment I've ever received on a YouTube video:
"You had me at cock." - nicanicamad.

...Unfortunately the video was posted under Melinda's account at her request, and later she had a change of heart about the topic and deleted all of her videos talking bad about the guy, including the one I made. Since she has a "director" account allowing her to post vids longer than 10 minutes each, and I have to keep them under 10 on my account, I'll have to edit the video into two parts, and it will take a while. Dammit. Definitely the last time I let her post any of my videos. I think you can still read the comments from the link above though. Some of the coolest comments I've ever received, probably the most watched and most discussed video I've ever posted. Dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home