awkwardly

Monday

Early this morning I had a dream that Noam Chomsky was renting a room below my Grampa's garage for a workspace or study area or something. I decided to get my copy of a Chomsky book so he could sign it, but after I went down through the garage, I noticed that the entry I had come through was now too small to go back through. I basically got lost in the garage at that point, then woke up.

Dream room layout did not conform to reality. Although my grandfather has one garage coming out of a walk-out basement, and another garage on the floor above it, there's no stairway inside to get down to the lower garage. Also the book that I was picturing in my dream to have him sign was Full Spectrum Disorder by Stan Goff. I don't think I own any books by Chomsky, although I've read several from the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home