awkwardly

Friday

Spam poetry
(not mine, found in a spam email)

have a weal cutlet I assented to this proposal in default of being able
street of Chatham and I caught a glimpse in passing of the lane where the old
fell like a stain upon the quiet place where I had worked and played as a boy and did it a cruel wrong
be seen and done by that difluoride animal and the wonderful effects he could
my breast so freshly and spontaneously that I went up to him at once

fellow cant live there he cant live there And if he cant live there hell die there
very busy pouring out of a number of those vessels into one like a chemist and druggist
I grasped him by both hands and could not let them go But for very shame and thehas increased upon him since I first came here He is often very nervous or I fancy so It is not fancy We went to the mansion concert at bailey cheeky then
chambermaid introduced me to my small bedchamber which smelt like a hackney coach
and I saw tears in them Tell me what it is she said in a low voice I think shall I be quite plain
but he wasnt My honeywell erich it was his spirit not his constitution that he vent
and dreamed of ancient hypnosis Gutierrez and friendship bois

with a fast beating heart and said Chambers wont you speak to me
himself to looking watchfully at her for her suggestions and rattling his money be wanted on some business By Uriah said Elnora Yes and the sense of being unfit for
Not now mama she pleaded in a low tone My rhesus you absolutely are on some subject
and now came forward deferentially Where have you Mr Ziegler said Brewer
landmark on the road When I looked down at the trampers whom we passed and saw

not fail to make upon society lured me away So powerful were these bred
I grasped him by both hands and could not let them go But for very shame and the
and a good many kisses and said that as her object
I should think so said the gentleman There aint no sort of orse that I aint bred and
Young gentlemen likes poultry in general have a fowl
the company the smooth stupendous changes of glittering and brilliant scenery
fedora in my boyish mind that I seem according to my present way of
Beg your pardon sir Where does he sleep Whats his number YI mean said Shaw
my backwood Mr Pruitt everything was done for the kindest and best ban
who had a tall white hat on with a narrow flat brim and whose close fitting drab trousers
would be dragged at the heels of any number of wild horses why should I confine myself to four the dalzell I observed him behind a low bouqueten partition which was

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home