awkwardly

Monday

Brazen Hearts, Fresh, On Sticks
Goblin romance soap opera, not pretty. Josie is your typical young goblin, selling freshly-grilled human hearts outside the mall, trying to survive her violent goblin family, and pining after that big, dreamy hobgoblin who just sauntered into town. Each week she describes part of her story to you, another human whose heart she will soon be selling on a stick.

Hopefully this will be a podcast serial which you can subscribe to, as soon as I can figure whether odeo or iTunes is better for hosting this kind of thing. (Do either of them host mp3 files at all?) Got to work out all the logistics.

The reason for this is I noticed that I dictate a lot of notes for stories, and then I neglect to transcribe my verbal notes for a long time, and then I forget where I'm at so I can't make progress with that story. I figured if I could just improvise a story, take that straight dictation and polish it a little to make a podcast, it would be fun and quick and I'd feel less pressure to find optimal word choice, or to have a brilliant hook in the first paragraph, whatever. Just blurt something, cut it off after ten minutes, leave them wanting more in the next episode.

So download that first episode at the link above. It's 5.6 Mb mp3. I'll put up RSS info or whatever later when I straighten it all out. Might use some old Lucky's Radio Theatre shows somewhere down the line, but not until I've done several episodes of Brazen Hearts, Fresh, On Sticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home