awkwardly

Wednesday

Dear Dr. Schwarz,

I can't afford to skip work today to protest against the war, so I decided to write to you instead. I realize that you have supported the invasion of Iraq, but I hope that you will seriously consider the information that has been coming out about the Bush Administration fixing facts around policy when they wanted to go to war. I believe that George Bush and many of his administration should be impeached with the information we now have. I hope you will also push for further investigations into why our "intelligence" was so wrong about Iraq. How did Uranium get into the President's State of the Union speech after the CIA warned him that the claims about "yellowcake" were untrue? Did Bush and his speechwriters intend to deceive Congress and the American people, or were they merely sloppy by forgetting or ignoring the warning from the CIA? How many of their other decisions are based on sloppy information?

Please search out the truth and make sure that our leaders are brought to justice if they have violated the Constitution.

Thank you.
Rob Northrup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home