awkwardly

Thursday

Article accepted???
Here's the deal I'm going to make with myself: I won't mention what the article is until it actually gets posted to the website that has accepted it. So if it actually goes live, then you'll just follow the link and it'll be cool. This will prevent me from bragging and getting ahead of myself and then the whole thing falling through.

That said, I rec'd an email saying that a website accepted my submission. It seems to be a more exclusive website than other places that have posted my articles like h2g2 and Disenchanted (defunct fiction webzine). So if that comes to pass, it will be a nice milestone.

Blah. The less said the better at this point. I'm excited, possibly getting my hopes up too high, but will hold off til later to really jump for joy about it.

...Oops, I accidentally jumped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home