A man who wears stylish clothes and stylish hair, beyond the point that straight men have done in the past is known as "metrosexual."

Then what do you call a guy who maintains facial hair and clothing that might get him confused with mountain men or bikers, even though he doesn't act like that in any of his other behaviors? JETHROSEXUAL.

I could almost embrace that term, except it sounds like you want to have sex with Jethro. Please sir may I not have another.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home