awkwardly

Tuesday

Half Inch A Month!
It goes without saying that the capture of Saddam Hussein is a good thing, and that it doesn't mean the war is over. What needs to be said is: I AM SO JEALOUS OF HIS RATE OF BEARD GROWTH. It looked like 2.5 or 3 inches of beard in the footage of his lice and dental inspection. If he started growing the beard as soon as the war started, mid-March 2003, he was able to grow that in only 9 months.

I haven't shaved in a couple years, and I only have about 2 inches. A few freakish hairs grow much longer (see earlier announcement that I can bend over and stretch beard hairs to my belly button), but on the average, they languish at around 2 inches. Saddam's beard grows at least 3 or 4 times faster than mine.

Heavy sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home