awkwardly

Monday

I'm pretty sure none of my friends or acquaintances reads this, so it should be safe to mention here that Melinda is one month pregnant. I'm going to have a kid. They say you should hold off telling people about the pregnancy for a few months, in case there's a miscarriage and you don't want to talk to them about it after it happens. But I figured we're close enough and open enough with our relatives that I would probably talk about it with them if there was a miscarriage. I'd want to talk about it with them. Co-workers and friends and acquaintances can wait a few months. And you on the web, whoever you are, we'll probably write about it no matter what happens, so it's no big deal here either.

If anyone is reading this, who are you and how did you find it? Did you browse through to this spot after seeing the Art of Laze Recipes or something? Write me at deidzoeb@yahoo.com and tell me about yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home